The benefits of gardening for little people
Author: Hasmukh Chand
Australian research commissioned by Planet Ark, and studies overseas, show that time in nature helps promote emotional, social and physical wellbeing. Learn more about the benefits of just adding nature to everyday experiences by visiting Garden Buildings Direct UK's website here.
Author: Hasmukh ChandHasmukh was part of the National Tree Day campaign in 2016. He has a wealth of experience working with other great environmental organisations, as well as a degree in environmental science. Hasmukh also volunteers with the SES and continues to support other environment groups as a volunteer.
- Everyday Enviro with Elise - Planting trees for National Tree Day and beyond »
- Looking for ways to fight climate change? Plant trees »
- JCB Architects designs timber student accommodation complex at La Trobe Uni »
- Sydney Catholic school the first in Australia to be constructed out of mass timber »
- Monash Uni welcomes new CLT student accommodation »
- Consumers choose Planet Ark as Australia's most ethical and sustainable organisation »