The benefits of gardening for little people
Author: Hasmukh Chand
Australian research commissioned by Planet Ark, and studies overseas, show that time in nature helps promote emotional, social and physical wellbeing. Learn more about the benefits of just adding nature to everyday experiences by visiting Garden Buildings Direct UK's website here.
Author: Hasmukh ChandHasmukh joined Planet Ark to support the National Tree Day campaign in 2016. He has a wealth of experience working with other great environmental organisations, as well as a degree in environmental science. Hasmukh also volunteers with the SES and continues to support other environment groups as a volunteer.
- A new way to strengthen trust in recycling »
- Macquarie University Incubator wins major Educational Facilities Awards »
- Planet Ark urges Ipswich Council to reverse decision to send valuable materials to landfill - and the Council agrees »
- Our green resolutions »
- Calling for 2018 National Tree Day supporters »
- Take the Schools Recycle Right Challenge »