Planet Ark Environmental Foundation is a registered charity. All donations over $2 are tax deductible. That means the amount you donate is claimable on your tax return.
Where does my donation go?
Thanks to our amazing network of supporters and volunteers, a little gift from you goes a long way for everyone.
Your donation allows us to:
- Plant more native trees to regenerate our bushlands through National Tree Day
- Spread the word about the simple, easy to use on-pack Australasian Recycling Label
- Educate people on how to reduce, reuse and recycle their waste via RecyclingNearYou and Business Recycling
- Engage the community to get recycling through National Recycling Week
- Continue our research to create solutions to many more environmental issues
- Help us create more positive campaigns to encourage people to live an environmentally responsible life!
Would you like to leave a bequest?
Please find more information on how to do so here.
It's now even easier to donate with PayID
With almost all major Australian banks now signed up to Osko from BPay, you can now donate to Planet Ark through internet banking using only our donations email (email@example.com). No need for BSB and account details!
Jump onto your internet banking account and look for the PayID option when setting up a new payee or head to our donations page to give through PayPal.
Are you a business wanting to donate part of your profits to us?
Planet Ark is now a nonprofit partner of the global organisation 1% For The Planet. The core 1% for the Planet model encourages organizations and individuals to donate funds directly to approved environmental nonprofit organizations.
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for choosing to donate to Planet Ark.