Planet Ark's National Recycling Week (Monday 12 to Sunday 18 November 2018) is the annual opportunity for councils, workplaces, schools and individuals to brush up on their knowledge and become successful recyclers.
Australians are willing recyclers with 90% of us agreeing that it is the right thing to do. However, recycling is a constantly evolving industry, with new initiatives and technologies in continual development which can lead to confusion about what can and can't be recycled.
Planet Ark's new research for National Recycling Week 2018 titled From Waste War to Recycling Reboot explores the impact of the War on Waste and China's waste policies on Australia, the opportunities and positive waste stories emerging and the tools making it easier for you to reboot recycling
There are lots of ways to get involved in National Recycling Week:
- Schools - Take the Schools Recycle Right Challenge
- Councils & Community Groups - Use the many education, PR and Activity Guides we've developed
- Workplaces - Host a Friday File Fling
- Households - Find out the truth about recycling and find an event near you
National Recycling Week 2018 was made possible thanks to:
- Major Sponsor: Bingo Industries
- Associate Sponsors: MobileMuster, Nespresso, Australasian Recycling Label and Cartridges 4 Planet Ark
- Supporting Sponsors: Unilever and Tetra Pak