Recycling Role Models
Author: Brad Gray
There is positive change happening in waste and recycling in some of Australia's best known companies. A pet food manufacturer has achieved zero waste to landfill and a wine maker made the switch to 100% recycled and 100% recyclable packaging. Find out how these high performers achieved these feats.
Author: Brad GrayBrad was Planet Ark's Head of Campaigns for 10 years. He trained and worked as a history and geography teacher before moving into the health education sector for 14 years. With a strong passion for human environments, Brad started with Planet Ark in 2007 as Recycling Programs Manager.
- Planet Ark to lead National Circular Economy Hub and Marketplace »
- Standards for Managing Construction Waste in NSW start on 15 May, 2019 »
- BINGO opens state-of-the-art recycling centre in West Melbourne »
- The latest data on commercial and industrial waste »
- Barangaroo's 'tree house' achieves structural completion in 7 months »
- Research finds Aussies have faith in Planet Ark's endorsement program »