Rocking recycling competition
Author: Alejandra Laclette
Getting recycling labels right, will come in handy if you are a RHCP fan.
What does the Australasian Recycling Label and the Red Hot Chili Peppers have in common? They both rock!
This year, Planet Ark is giving away 2 tickets to three recycling warriors who answer correctly the Australasian Recycling Label for the RHCP concert in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
You may be a recycling guru, a Red Hot Chili Peppers fan, or both. Either way, you will find this quiz very informative, and just as fantastic as the prize.
To enter follow the link: https://www.recyclingnearyou.com.au/arl/quiz
The competition starts at 9.00 AM AEDT on Thursday 3 January 2019 and closes at midnight AEDT on Sunday 3 February 2019. Winners will be notified by email before close of business on Monday 4 February 2019 and announced on the RecyclingNearYou website by no later than Friday 8 February 2019.
Author: Alejandra LacletteAfter managing the sustainability educational program at her corporate job in Mexico, Alejandra decided to move to Sydney and undertake a Master in Sustainable Development, while working as a Sustainability Consultant for a compostable packaging company. She's now Planet Ark's Recycling Label Program Manager.
- Clean up your waste with the Australasian Recycling Label »
- The new regifting - giving recycled products »
- Reboot your perspective on recycling this National Recycling Week »
- Naturale pledges to end recycling labelling confusion »
- A new packaging label making recycling easier to understand »
- Turning the tide on trash with the ABC's War On Waste »