A power positive partnership for schools
Author: Claire Bell
Planet Ark now has a sister organisation that will help us reduce the planet’s carbon footprint. Introducing Planet Ark Power: a solar engineering and technology company that is solving schools’ and companies’ electricity woes using sophisticated clean energy and battery storage systems.
There’s a couple of big ideas in the works, so watch this space! We want to connect your students with live data, so they can see energy production in practice. We want to help you bring the sustainability curriculum to life through Planet Ark Power’s real-world experience. But there is also the goal of converting organisations to solar power and helping to reduce climate change.
Planet Ark Power is working with DET approved financing supplier, equigroup, to help Victorian schools finance a path to total sustainability with cash-positive solar systems. We were impressed by the results at Siena Catholic College and Matthew Flinders Anglican College right from the beginning, check them out in our case studies. If you have any questions, queries or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you.
At Planet Ark, we really see their solution as a game-changer that will edge our country closer towards carbon neutrality. It is because of this that we gave them our name and our support. We’re looking forward to discovering what we can achieve together. It also means that we can help organisations to become completely sustainable: from their paper use to their energy source.
- Electric vehicles can help Australia transition to a low carbon society »
- BINGO opens new recycling centre in Sydney that is powered by solar energy »
- Bayside College returns to school with an A+ for sustainability »
- Regis Aged Care furthering its renewable energy commitment »
- Planet Ark Power presents at the 24th World Energy Congress »
- How one school in Queensland is saving 40% on their energy bills »