How Does Laundry Powder Help Trees Grow?
Author: Rebecca Gredley
How does your choice of laundry powder help trees grow? Or dishwashing liquid make recycling better? Pretty easily actually! Since 2008, Aware Environmental Solutions, the maker of Orange Power and Aware products, has contributed over $750,000 towards Planet Ark’s campaigns turning your purchasing decisions into more trees and better recycling.
It goes to show that small choices can lead to big impacts.
Andrew Chaney from Aware Environmental says the relationship with Planet Ark is important because it helps customers understand his company's commitment to the environment.
"We are very proud of our environmental credentials which is why we are happy for Planet Ark to review our products and verify that we are meeting our commitments to customers and the planet. We want our customers to be able to make better choices with confidence," he said.
So from all of us at Planet Ark, thank you for choosing Orange Power and Aware products. Not only are they effective, but you can be assured they are better for your health and home and they help us run our campaigns including National Tree Day, National Recycling Week and RecyclingNearYou.
That’s how laundry power helps trees grow.
Win an Aware Household Pack
We’re giving away one complete household cleaning kit and two ‘bathroom’ or ‘kitchen’ sets of Aware Environmental Products. To enter, simply tell us on our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter “What’s the one household chore you wish the cleaning fairy could magic away for you?”
Enter by Friday, June 17th, when we'll be picking our favourite answers.
Help Us Do Even More
- Chemicals of concern in food packaging – what’s in your kitchen? »
- Businesses urged to cease use of till receipts containing potentially harmful chemicals »
- Planet Ark partners with Alliance Paper to provide safer paper products to Aussie businesses »
- Research finds Aussies have faith in Planet Ark's endorsement program »
- Innovation, collaboration and bold ideas the way forward for sustainable fashion »
- Clothing and textile sustainability the hottest fashion trend for 2019 »