Maleny Wood Expo 20th Anniversary
Author: David Rowlinson
Maleny Wood Expo is designed to promote sustainable use of our beautiful native timbers through the work of local and regional wood artisans. The Expo is now recognised as one of the best wood shows in Australia. Join them for three days of clean country family fun at the beautiful Maleny Showgrounds.
2016 will be the 20th anniversary of the expo, which is hosted by Barung Landcare, a not-for-profit community group. Any surplus from the event goes towards keeping the Barung Landcare office open for the wider community, on-ground environmental projects, and landholder environment education - all of which results in restoring and enhancing the natural environment of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Author: David RowlinsonMake it Wood Program Manager
- Don’t let the holiday season go to waste »
- Biophilic design featured in plans for Western Sydney International Airport »
- His and Her House wins the Interior Fitout - Residential category in the 2019 Australian Timber Design Awards »
- The Seed House wins the Grand Prix at the 2019 Australian Timber Design Awards »
- National Recycling Week 11-17 November 2019 »
- Regis Aged Care furthering its renewable energy commitment »