What's In a Label?
Author: Ryan Collins
Reducing confusion is a key element in improving kerbside recycling and that’s exactly what Planet Ark’s new Australian Recycling Label has been designed to do. Information about technical recyclability and access to a kerbside collection has been brought for the first time.
Author: Ryan CollinsRyan is the Recycling Programs Manager at Planet Ark. After nearly a decade working in the banking and finance industry Ryan was drawn to a career in environmental conservation that saw him work in Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Fiji. With a background in psychology and environmental management, Ryan’s role at Planet Ark since 2012 has been focused on developing engaging and positive environmental behaviour change programs to help everyone recycle and reduce waste.
- NSW gets its own revolutionary road »
- Everyday Enviro with Elise - Ditching the glossy mags »
- Turning the tide on trash with the ABC's War On Waste »
- Reflections on a Plastic Free July »
- Where are we with e-waste recycling? »
- China challenge an opportunity for the Australian recycling industry »