What's In a Label?
Author: Ryan Collins
Reducing confusion is a key element in improving kerbside recycling and that’s exactly what Planet Ark’s new Australian Recycling Label has been designed to do. Information about technical recyclability and access to a kerbside collection has been brought for the first time.
Author: Ryan CollinsRyan is the Head of Sustainable Resource Programs at Planet Ark. After nearly a decade working in the banking and finance industry Ryan was drawn to a career in environmental conservation that saw him work in Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Fiji. With a background in psychology and environmental management, Ryan’s role at Planet Ark since 2012 has been focused on developing engaging and positive environmental behaviour change programs to help everyone recycle and reduce waste.
- Cartridges 4 Planet Ark nails product stewardship at a time when most are finding their feet »
- Who's in the top ten returners for Cartridges 4 Planet Ark? »
- Recycle your schools' printer cartridges in May to help protect our beaches »
- Planet Ark to lead National Circular Economy Hub and Marketplace »
- The latest data on commercial and industrial waste »
- Introducing the technology behind the Australasian Recycling Label »