Tree Day - Coming to a Site Near You!
We’re on the countdown with National Tree Day just days away now! We thought we’d provide you with a few quick and easy steps on how to get involved this year, and plant a tree for your local environment.
Find Your Nearest Event
Simply follow the steps below to find a National Tree Day event near you:
- Visit the ‘find-a-site’ page on the Tree Day website
- Enter your suburb, state and postcode and click ‘search’
- You’ll then be taken to a map and a list of all the sites in your area
- Click on the site that interests you to find out more information and RSVP
- Alternatively, you can call the Tree Day Hotline on 1300 88 5000 and our friendly staff can assist you with finding an event.
Can’t Find A Site?
If you don't find a site in your local area, be sure to keep checking back as we are registering more sites every day. Also while the majority of sites take place over the Tree Day weekend (28-29 July) there are many other dates when Tree Day sites are happening throughout the year.
Also, if you can’t find a site, or you can’t make it on Sunday, you can green your own backyard at any time this year and still be counted in the national results! It’s not too late – just register a private site (or a public one and invite the community if you have plenty of space and native plants) so you can be counted in the glory!